07 May 2023

Archiving...

This is not a recipe, just a post!

Items from April 29 until May 7 (except one recipe) are archives that I wanted up here searchable.  Michael and I have had this paper booklet we've written in since before we were married.  It holds a variety of foods.  The first several recipes are here at the website:

https://www.donnadietz.com/food/

You can see that it was 8/2002 when I first converted some of these to LaTeX and html, but the collection predates this first archival date. 

Recently, I patched up the html, because several pages had been lost.  Somehow as if by magic, my personal file archives did manage to catch those missing HTML files, and I wrote a python script to redirect the "Up", "Next" and "Previous" buttons.  I had to recreate some of them, because each one has a grayed-out version.  So it looks a little odd, because it is.  But at least it works now.

No comments: